This month I…
- Randomly walked by the Blue House, the presidential residence
- Got on a plane
- Walked through the Nuuksio National Park outside of Helsinki (post forthcoming)
- Bought all the Moomin postcards, as you do when you’re in Finland
- Saw the TV tower in Berlin, among other landmarks
- Tried on these smart sunglasses that you can listen to music with through your skull!
- Sent some postcards from the Berlin airport
- Landed back in Korea
- Organized ephemera from my trip
- Had a strangely hard time adjusting to jet lag for some reason
- Resulting in a massive migraine
- Got on the high speed train to Busan
- Spent Chuseok (Korean thanksgiving) with my family, including my adorable niece
- Went to the driving range nestled in between a mountain and apartment buildings
- Played Go-Stop, a Korean card game with my very competitive grandma
- Ate the most delicious golden kiwis
- Donated a bunch of clothes and books to the Beautiful Store (Korean thrift shop)
- Got my next planner for October, the 1/4 Year Diary
- Ate a lot of snacks
- Went to a gallery exhibition of bullet and art journals!! (another forthcoming post)
- Stopped by the Soso Market for handicrafts and worked
- Worked and made some food
- Had some ice cream
- Went to the loveliest stationery store with eco-friendly products (post forthcoming!)
- Fell in love with Shawn Mendes 😛
- Battled mosquitoes
- Drank a green tea latte with a decaf shot and had a bagel
- Met Michel Foucault, a marvelous shiba inu dog
- Met a lovely artist whose work I really admire at the Publisher’s Table
- Received a postcard from Sarah ! and WROTE THIS MONTH IN REVIEW ON TIME!
I’ve really enjoyed keeping up this doodle calendar, it’s one of the few habits I’ve been able to maintain this year. It doesn’t take much time, and you can always catch up if you fall behind (no one will know!). I highly recommend it as it’s a fun, visual way to look back on your month. Here are my doodle calendars for April, May, June, July, and August. (The other months have more photos than this one.)
This post is also part of a monthly challenge, The Changing Seasons, Su hosts at her blog. Check it out for some amaaaazing photos, as well as other posts!
About The Changing Seasons
The Changing Seasons is a monthly challenge where bloggers around the world share what’s been happening in their month.
If you would like to join in, here are the guidelines:
The Changing Seasons Version One (photographic):
- Each month, post 5-20 photos in a gallery that you feel represent your month
- Don’t use photos from your archive. Only new shots.
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so that others can find them
The Changing Seasons Version Two (you choose the format):
- Each month, post a photo, recipe, painting, drawing, video, whatever that you feel says something about your month
- Don’t use archive stuff. Only new material!
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so others can find them.
If you do a ping-back to her post, Su can update it with a link to your post.